My Take on the world events
I have views too and so do you.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Jagdish Tytler (Hitler) resigns...Yeh dil maange more

Flashing News - After hours of squirming and standing alone, Jagdish Hitler (ooops Tytler) resigns as a minister.

Now we all can breathe easily ... at least you all can... not me.

Mr. Minister (former) your resignation is the least that the Govt can do, but we want more. Yeh Dil Maange lot more.

Resignation as a Minister, Resignation as a MP, Arrest, Trial, Verdict, Hangman....Justice!

That is what we want.

So until that happens I will not breathe easily and will not let you too...
BTW - Mr. PM - You admit it is a national shame - so let us kick the ones who brought this on us. And if you have time please convey my message to your colleagues in and out of the parliament

No comments: