My Take on the world events
I have views too and so do you.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Ashes - It is all Happening...

Wow - The most awaited series for quite some time, actually delivers what it promised in the last 2 months.

- a serious bid by Eng that they have what is required to challenge and if possible defeat the invincibles
- a rebuttal of the above by Aussies

I can't wait to see what happens next....

McGrath and Harmison deliver the punch

I hope Pieterson can stand long enough to make a match out of it and prove that Eng is better off with him rather than Thorpe

As for the other match up between SL and WI which I thought would be a lop sided game is turning out to be quite a contest as well........

...... and the Cricket starved US enthusiasts have to rely on the Web for all this Fun....

No comments: